WE SUPPORT OUR VETERANS!
We want to give everyone a chance to sign up if your child is ready to gradually take that next step back to dance life!
June Weekly Series Class Rates
- 7-student limit per class!
- Must re-register weekly.
ONLINE REGISTRATION will open every Saturday
prior to the new week.
- No registration fee
- Sibling & Military Discounts available!
1 Class – $20.00/wk = $20.00/class
2 Classes – $35.00/wk = $17.50/class
3 Classes – $48.00/wk = $16.00/class
4 Classes – $56.00/wk = $14.00/class
5 Classes – $65.00/wk = $13.00/class
6 Classes – $72.00/wk = $12.00/class
7+Classes – $75.00/wk = Unlimited
Bravo Faculty will be following the CDC Guidelines for sanitizing and social distancing. Here are our plans and policies for reopening:
- Face Masks – Required for all students, parents and faculty while in the lobby, bathroom, front desk, etc. We care about and respect each other at the studio and want to make sure we all practice the safe guidelines as recommended by the CDC. There will be a limited supply of disposable masks available at the studio. However, we ask that you please bring your own.
- Hand-washing – Hand sanitizer will be readily available for all students and faculty in the lobby and in each dance room. Hand soap will be available in both bathrooms.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting – We will be cleaning and disinfecting throughout the studio between each class. This includes: ballet barres, door knobs, chairs, bathrooms, counter, etc.
- Class Size – 7-student max. The dance rooms will be designed for students to have their own space by use of taped lines/boxes.
- No Partnering – Choreography or class exercises will not include partnering
- Touch-free corrections – Any corrections from the instructor will be verbal only.
- Shoes – Dance shoes will be required to wear in class. NO BARE FEET!
- Barres – Ballet barres will have designated spaces for social distancing.
- Lobby – Will be open for pick-up and drop-off only. PreCombo (ages 2-4yr) parents may stay in lobby and wait for your little ones. **We ask that parents drop off your child, then pick up at the end of class, especially those that take 2+ classes each evening. No hanging out in the lobby…yet!
- Observation Windows – will remain open. However, please refrain from touching the window & ledge. Maintain a safe distance from others.
- Water Cooler – The public water cooler will NOT be available. Please have students bring their own water bottle to the studio with their names labeled.
- There will be a15-minute window between each class for student drop-off and pick-up. Faculty will also use this time to disinfect.
- There should be no parents waiting or hanging out in the lobby during classes (exception for PreCombo students/parents only). For the time being, please plan on dropping off your child and coming back after class. We do not want to have to ask you to leave, so please take this into consideration.
- STAY HOME WHEN SICK!!! – Of course, if you or your child are not feeling well or are unsure, please stay home!
- Temperature check – we will have a touch-less infrared thermometer at the studio for checking temperatures of all faculty, students and parents.